This is only one of hundreds of holidays. Search for your perfect holiday...
Please Add your Holiday Details
Add Holiday Details
- Room 1
- Room 2
- Room 3
- Room 4
- Room 5
KARACASOGUT – BODRUM (MINI TOUR) WITH A/C BOATS
Sometimes we are unable to find a departure that matches your exact leave date. In those cases we will offer you the closest dates available. Please double check that you're happy with the leave date selected. You can pick a different date if you prefer. Once your finished please click "Book" one more time.
Your leave date on the left is available with the selected package though your return date may have changed. If you would prefer a different departure date, pick one below.
Our Karacasogut – Bodrum 4 days mini cruise brings together people of all nationalities and ages who all want to experience the beauty of the Turkey’s stunning coastline without paying astronomical prices.
Eco Turkey’s 4 Days cabin cruise rates and prices are based on per person, not per cabin, which makes it all the more affordable. However, if you are an individual wanting a cabin to yourself you can arrange. Additionally, our Gulets have a capacity of 10-12 people and include all meals.
KARACASOGUT– LONGOZ – TUZLA
Your Mini Tour will start between 08:30 – 09:00 at the little harbour of Karacasogut. Your Blue Cruise brings you to the green surroundings of Longoz, thus you will eat your first meal on board. And also lunch, dinner and overnight stay at Tuzla Bay.
Day2: KARGILI –KISEBUKU ( ALAKISLA BUKU )
We will be in Kargili Bay (Molla Ibrahim Bay) early in the morning. After lunch, we will be anchoring at Kisebuku (Alakisla Buku).Here you can see the ruins of Byzantines. After that, we will spend the night in this lovely bay.
Day3: PABUCBURNU –YALICIFTLIK – BODRUM
You will cruise to Pabucburnu after breakfast and enjoy lunch here. And then if you want we can arrange an optional village tour from Yaliciftlik for those who would like to experience the local life. Then our boat will back to Bodrum Port for the last day’s dinner and an overnight stay.
The guests will leave the boat with precious memories by 10:30 after breakfast.
27 Apr – 10 May 2019 160 GBP
11 – 31 May 2019 190 GBP
1 – 28 June 2019 210 GBP
29 Jun – 2 Aug 2019 270 GBP
3 – 30 Aug 2019 300 GBP
31 Aug – 13 Sep 2019 270 GBP
14 – 27 Sep 2019 210 GBP
28 Sep – 11 Oct 2019 190 GBP
12 – 18 Oct 2019 160 GBP
▪Weekly prices above are in British Pounds and are for one person in a double cabin on a Full Board basis.
▪ Single Supplement is 60%.
▪ No child discount is available on any itinerary. No children under.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea / coffee & cookies, dinner.
• Jug of water is included during the meals only.
• All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
• Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
• Mooring expenses.
• Crew service.
• Ship water.
• Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
• Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
• Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
• On Greek Islands Itineraries
• Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters for the yacht.
• All port procedures & custom expenses in foreign waters for the yacht.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES:
• Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
• Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
• Individual port taxes on arrival and departure in Turkey & also Greece.
• Airport Transfers.
There are no reviews yet, would you like to submit yours?