This is only one of hundreds of holidays. Search for your perfect holiday...
Please Add your Holiday Details
Add Holiday Details
- Room 1
- Room 2
- Room 3
- Room 4
- Room 5
Fire of Anatolia Tour
Sometimes we are unable to find a departure that matches your exact leave date. In those cases we will offer you the closest dates available. Please double check that you're happy with the leave date selected. You can pick a different date if you prefer. Once your finished please click "Book" one more time.
Your leave date on the left is available with the selected package though your return date may have changed. If you would prefer a different departure date, pick one below.
“Awesome!!! Our guide Hesna was fantastic. We were given plenty of time in Sirince and were treated to Turkish coffee and Turkish delights. We were given plenty of time at Ephesus. After leaving the ruins we went to the carpet market. The rugs were beautiful. We were back to meet our ship in plenty of time so not feel rushed. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone. Amazing!!!”
Marla C (Viator) Rated 5 out of 5. Reviewed 23-Jun-15
Sep 2018: 28
Oct 2018:5, 12, 19, 26
Apr 2019: 5, 19
May 2019:3, 17, 31
Jun 2019:14, 28
Aug 2019:9, 23
Sep 2019:6, 20
Oct 2019:4, 18
Nov 2019:1, 15
01 Jan 2018 – 31 Dec 2018 – 989 GBP
01 Jan 2019 – 31 Dec 2019 – 999 GBP
Tour includes: –
- Inbound Transfer – Istanbul
Atatürk Airport (IST)
Sabiha Gokcen Airport (SAW)
- Outbound Transfer – Istanbul
Atatürk Airport (IST)
Sabiha Gokcen Airport (SAW)
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Tips except for driver and guide
- Car ferry fees between Canakkale and Eceabat
- Entrance fees
- Nine nights – accommodation.
- 9 Breakfasts, 6 Dinners
Tour does not include: –
- Suggested optional activities
- Tips – driver and guide
- Compulsory Travel Insurance
Welcome to Istanbul. You will be transferred to your hotel and the remainder of the day is yours, free to explore Istanbul.
Istanbul Old City
Tour the exotic city that spans both Europe and Asia visiting the Blue Mosque, St Sophia Museum, Topkapi Palace and the Hippodrome.
Cruise between two continents on the stretch of water that separates Europe from Asia in the afternoon with an optional ‘Half day Bosphorus cruise’.
After breakfast we drive towards the nation’s capital, Ankara to visit Anitkabir, the Mausoleum of the famed Mustafa Ataturk before continuing on to the surreal landscape of Cappadocia.
Goreme, Underground City
Today we tour the Goreme open-air museum, Pasabag and Uchisar castle and Kaymakli underground city. Photo opportunities are everywhere so have your cameras ready! Carpet weaving has long traditions in Turkey and at the carpet village, we learn how the carpets are made by hand what determines their value. Tonight, don’t miss the optional Turkish folklore evening featuring folklore and belly dancers… a night you won’t forget!
Leaving Cappadocia we head south along the ancient Silk Road just as the ancient traders did. Along the way, we visit Sultanhani Caravansary, before stopping at Konya to tour the Mevlana Museum.
Visit the ruins of Hierapolis, the Temple of Apollo, Necropolis, and stroll over the magnificent white calcium terraces of Pamukkale. We then drive to Aphrodisias, home of the famous Temple of Aphrodite.
Absorb yourself in history today with a guided tour of Ephesus and a visit to the Temple of Artemis. Feel the mystical atmosphere of the ancient city and theatre. This afternoon we will enjoy a display of locally handcrafted leather goods.
Pergamum, Troy, Canakkale
After breakfast, we will drive along the Aegean coast to the ancient city of Pergamum. We visit the magnificent Acropolis of Pergamum, its impressive temples and library that made Pergamum a renowned cultural and political centre in its time. We then continue north to tour the legendary city of Troy.
After breakfast, we visit the WWI Battlefields of Gallipoli including Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair Memorials, ANZAC Cove, The Nek, Johnston’s Jolly, original trenches and tunnels before driving to back to Istanbul.
After breakfast, our tour concludes, and we say goodbye to our new friends before being transferred to the airport for your onward flight.
(B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner)
- Single travellers are obliged to pay the Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
- The 2019 itinerary differs from the 2018 itinerary as follows: a) It will spend night 5 in Konya. b) Day 6 it will travel to Pamukkale, via Sagalassos. c) Day 7 tour Pamukkale and Aphrodisias. d) Day 8 Ephesus Tour. e) Day 9 It will travel to Istanbul via Bursa and visit Ulu Camii and the Silk Bazaar. So, in 2019, it will not visit Pergamum, Troy or Gallipoli, while Sagalassos and Bursa have been added.
- Ankara – Atatürk’s Mausoleum
- Cappadocia – Kaymakli – Underground City
- Ephesus – UNESCO Heritage site
- Gallipoli – Chunuk Bair – New Zealand Memorial
- Gallipoli – Lone Pine – Australian Memorial
- Gallipoli Battlefields Tour
- Goreme Open Air Museum
- Istanbul – Hippodrome
- Istanbul – St. Sophia Museum
- Konya – Mevlana Museum
- Pamukkale – Hierapolis
- Site of the Temple of Artemis
- Troy – UNESCO Heritage site
- Aphrodisias – UNESCO Heritage site
- Cappadocia – Üçhisar – Citadel
- Gallipoli – ANZAC Cove
- Gallipoli – Johnson’s Jolly – original tunnels
- Gallipoli – The Nek – original trenches
- Goreme – UNESCO Heritage site
- Istanbul – Blue Mosque
- Istanbul – Old City – UNESCO Heritage site
- Istanbul – Topkapi Palace
- Pamukkale – Calcium Travertines – UNESCO Heritage site
- Pergamum – UNESCO Heritage site
- Sultanhani Caravansary