This is only one of hundreds of holidays. Search for your perfect holiday...
Please Add your Holiday Details
Add Holiday Details
- Room 1
- Room 2
- Room 3
- Room 4
- Room 5
5 Days Women Art Tour in Istanbul
Sometimes we are unable to find a departure that matches your exact leave date. In those cases we will offer you the closest dates available. Please double check that you're happy with the leave date selected. You can pick a different date if you prefer. Once your finished please click "Book" one more time.
Your leave date on the left is available with the selected package though your return date may have changed. If you would prefer a different departure date, pick one below.
Welcome to women art tour!
Enjoy traditional Turkish food, the mystical atmosphere of Istanbul at night, Turkish cooking lessons, sightseeing tour of Istanbul, belly dancing techniques, folklore dance and more.
TOUR START DATE: Everyday
Topkapi Palace Hippodrome, Blue Mosque and Covered Grand Bazaar, Bosphorus Bridge, Spice Bazaar, 2 different Cooking Lesson, Belly Dancing and Folklore Class
- Arrival airport transfer from Istanbul Ataturk Airport
- Turkish Cooking Lesson
- Turkish Belly Dancing and Folklore Class
- Turkish Ceramics Lesson
- 2 different Istanbul City Tour
- Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise
- 4 Nights at hotel in Istanbul
- 4 Breakfasts
- 4 Dinners
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
- Professional English-speaking tour guides
- Return airport transfer to Istanbul Ataturk Airport
Day 1 – Istanbul – Arrival Day
(Welcome dinner included)
Welcome to Turkey, arrival into Istanbul. Transfer from airport and check in to your hotel, offers a welcome drink and a chat with gourmet experts in Turkish cuisine. Tonight you will have a welcome dinner, be introduced to our friendly crew and other travelers while enjoying traditional Turkish food and enjoy the mystical atmosphere of Istanbul at night.
Day 2 – Turkish Cooking Lesson Istanbul
(Breakfast and dinner included)
After a morning orientation sightseeing tour of Istanbul, you participate in your first Turkish cooking lesson: preparing lunch which you will enjoy! After lunch visit to TOPKAPI PALACE. The great palace of the Ottoman sultans from the 15th to the 19th centuries housing an exquisite collection of crystal, silver, and Chinese porcelain, robes worn by the sultans and their families, the famous jewels of the Imperial Treasury, miniatures, the Holy Mantle; enshrining relics of the Prophet Mohammed. SULTANAHMET IMPERIAL MOSQUE: Across from St. Sophia built in the 16th century by the architect Mehmet, is known as the BLUE MOSQUE because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles. HIPPODROME: Ancient Hippodrome, the scene of chariot races, with the three monuments; the Obelisk of Theodosius, the bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine then visit the famous Grand bazaar ( Cover Bazaar ) In this labyrinth of streets and passages are more then 4,000 shops with each trade having its own area: the goldsmiths’ street, the carpet sellers, Turkish arts and crafts, such as handpainted ceramic plates, hand-honed copperware, brassware and trays, water ewers, onyx-ware and meerschaum pipes. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 3 – Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise – Belly Dancing and Folklore Class
(Breakfast and dinner included)
Pick up at 08:30am from your hotel for the Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise by boat along the waterway seperating Europe and Asia, then visit the SPICE BAZAAR (Egyptian Bazaar) The air here is filled with the enticing aromas of cinnamon, caraway, saffron, mint, thyme and every other conceivable herb and spice. After the Tour return to hotel for a rest. In the evening we depart for your Belly dancing and folklore class. This will be a very memorable class learning belly dancing techniques and folklore dance. You will learn the special moves and how to get the attention of the audience. We have dinner at the Restaurant. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 4 – Istanbul City Tour – Ceramics Lesson
Pick up at 08:30am from your hotel for the a day tour of old Istanbul city. Visit to ST. SOPHIA This ancient basilica, built by Constantine the Great in the 4th century and reconstructed by Justinian in the 6th century, is one of the architectural marvels of all time. You will be assisted by professional ceramic artists to make your own ceramic piece that you will take home as a memory and souvenir of your trip to Turkey. Ceramic art is the most famous artwork coming from the Cappadocia region. We have dinner at the Restaurant. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 5 – Istanbul – End of Tour
After breakfast check out from the hotel.
Please Note: Hagia Sophia is open on every day, Topkapi Palace closed on tuesdays, Grand Bazaar closed on sundays.
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- International flights
- Insurance: All types
- Turkey entry visa
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
- Under 2 years of age, your child will travel free of charge by land. Flight ticket insurance cost will be 20 Euro only
- Children under 6 years of age are charged at 50% of a full priced adult tour in Istanbul
- Children 7-11 years of age are charged at 75% of a full priced adult tour in Istanbul
- Children above 11 years are full priced adult fares
- If there are more than 4 travellers a special discounted price can be provided
- If this hotel list is not available at the time of your booking then we will arrange similar hotels
- If you prefer a different category hotel, there might be an additional cost
Thank you for choosing ECO TURKEY tours!