This is only one of hundreds of holidays. Search for your perfect holiday...
Please Add your Holiday Details
Add Holiday Details
- Room 1
- Room 2
- Room 3
- Room 4
- Room 5
Easymade Turkey Tour
Sometimes we are unable to find a departure that matches your exact leave date. In those cases we will offer you the closest dates available. Please double check that you're happy with the leave date selected. You can pick a different date if you prefer. Once your finished please click "Book" one more time.
Your leave date on the left is available with the selected package though your return date may have changed. If you would prefer a different departure date, pick one below.
“My daughter and I had the absolute pleasure to do a “Captain’s Tour” including Anzac Ceremony, with Your company in April. WOW. Everything in our opinion was 100%. The guide Can is as You no doubt are aware is extremely knowledgeable and professional. Again, thank You very much for a most enjoyable tour.”
Departure Days: Every Saturdays
01 Jan 2018 – 31 Dec 2018 – 1,345 GBP
01 Jan 2019 – 31 Dec 2019 – 1,379 GBP
Tour includes: –
- Inbound Transfer – Istanbul
Atatürk Airport (IST)
Sabiha Gokcen Airport (SAW)
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Car ferry fees between Canakkale and Eceabat
- Tips except for driver and guide
- Domestic flight between Izmir and Cappadocia and transfers
- Domestic flight between Cappadocia and Istanbul and transfers
- Entrance fees
- Nine nights – accommodation.
- 9 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 4 Dinners
Tour does not include: –
- Suggested optional activities
- Tips – driver and guide
- Compulsory Travel Insurance
Welcome to Istanbul! You will transfer to your hotel and the remainder of the day is yours free to explore at your own pace.
Istanbul Old City
After breakfast, you enjoy a fully guided tour of the only city to span two continents, visiting the Blue Mosque, St Sophia Museum, Topkapi Palace and the Hippodrome.
Cruise between two continents on the stretch of water that separates Europe from Asia in the afternoon with an optional ‘Half day Bosphorus cruise’.
One of the most emotionally touching places in Turkey, today we visit the WWI Battlefields of Gallipoli including Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair Memorials, ANZAC Cove, The Nek, Johnston’s Jolly, original trenches and tunnels.
Troy, Acropolis of Pergamum
Step back in time today as we visit Troy and its famed Trojan Horse, followed by a tour of the magnificent acropolis of Pergamum. Its impressive temples and library made it a renowned cultural and political centre in its time.
Absorb yourself in history today with a guided tour of Ephesus and a visit to the site of the Temple of Artemis. Feel the mystical atmosphere of the ancient city and theatre before continuing to the former Greek village of Sirince, famous for its fruit wines. Carpet weaving has long traditions in Turkey, and at the carpet village, we learn how the carpets make by hand and what determines their value.
This morning we will enjoy a display of locally handcrafted leather goods before heading to the magnificent white calcium terraces, known as Travertines, in Pamukkale where we also tour the ancient city of Hierapolis. Take a dip, amongst old columns, in the hot springs that use in Roman times for their therapeutic powers.
Kusadasi to Cappadocia
Today you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to Kayseri. On arrival, you will be met and transferred to Cappadocia. Cappadocia is an extraordinary national treasure and is perhaps even the jewel in Turkey’s illustrious crown.
Today our first stop is Esentepe, followed by a visit to Uchisar Castle. We then trek through Rose Valley to Cavusin, where we stop for lunch and learn about hand-made pottery. Afterwards, we visit the Pasabag Fairy Chimneys, followed by Devrent Valley and Urgup Winery to taste the delicious vines of Cappadocia.
This morning, we head to Pigeon Valley and the Red Valley. After visiting the village of Cavusin, Cave churches and head to Kaymakli Underground City, the biggest in the region.
Cappadocia to Istanbul
After breakfast you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to Istanbul, arriving at approximately 10:30 am, and our tour concludes.
(B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner)
- This tour ends with a flight from Cappadocia to Istanbul, arriving at approximately 10:30 am on the last day.
2.Domestic flight times may vary due to various circumstances
3. You will need to have your passport handy at check-in for any domestic flights
4. Single travellers are obliged to pay the Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
- Cappadocia – Çavuşin Village
- Cappadocia – Kaymakli – Underground City
- Cappadocia – Pigeon Valley
- Cappadocia – Ürgüp Winery
- Gallipoli – ANZAC Cove
- Gallipoli – Johnson’s Jolly – original tunnels
- Gallipoli – The Nek – original trenches
- Istanbul – Blue Mosque
- Istanbul – Old City – UNESCO Heritage site
- Istanbul – Topkapi Palace
- Pamukkale – Calcium Travertines – UNESCO Heritage site
- Pergamum – UNESCO Heritage site
- Site of the Temple of Artemis
- Cappadocia – Devrent Valley
- Cappadocia – Paşabağ – Fairy Chimneys
- Cappadocia – Üçhisar – Citadel
- Ephesus – UNESCO Heritage site
- Gallipoli – Chunuk Bair – New Zealand Memorial
- Gallipoli – Lone Pine – Australian Memorial
- Gallipoli Battlefields Tour
- Istanbul – Hippodrome
- Istanbul – St. Sophia Museum
- Pamukkale – Hierapolis
- Sirince – VillageTroy – UNESCO Heritage site