This is only one of hundreds of holidays. Search for your perfect holiday...
Please Add your Holiday Details
Add Holiday Details
- Room 1
- Room 2
- Room 3
- Room 4
- Room 5
11 Days Bulgaria & Greece Multi-Country Tour
Sometimes we are unable to find a departure that matches your exact leave date. In those cases we will offer you the closest dates available. Please double check that you're happy with the leave date selected. You can pick a different date if you prefer. Once your finished please click "Book" one more time.
Your leave date on the left is available with the selected package though your return date may have changed. If you would prefer a different departure date, pick one below.
11 Days Bulgaria & Greece Multi-Country Tour is one of the best international tour programs in the world!
If you are thinking of travelling to a few countries in one go in a particular area, then we can offer you an International Tour. You are not necessarily going around the world, you can see the best of one area. Our combined International Tour Programs offer so many opportunities with different cultures, languages, and sights that it can be hard to decide where to go. But with our combined tour programs, you do not have to choose! You can taste a few or many countries on just one tour. Feel the luxury of Dubai, four seasons of Turkey, fun of Bulgaria, enjoy the beaches of Cyprus and deep history of Greece.
Eco Turkey’s International Tour programs will provide a wealth of value as well as a worldly experience to some of the most interesting cultural centers of the world. And a majority of these itineraries also take you into the smaller and unique charms of each country, for a taste of the “truest” traditions of old world charm.
During 11 days Bulgaria & Greece Multi-Country vacation, you will be able to see one of the most beautiful cities of Europe; Sofia, one of the best places to feel the cultural heritages of Europe; Athens. Enjoy Istanbul, where Europe meets with Asia, having a history of thousands of years. Enjoy the history, parties and gaming in Bulgaria. Become impressed by Athens, the city of all civilizations and philosophy. Your journey will end on the great beaches of Mykonos and Santorini.
TOUR START DATE: Available every day
TOUR ROUTE: Sofia » Koprivshtitsa » Rila Monastery » Bansko » Thessaloniki » Vergina » Athens » Santorini » Mykonos » Athens
ECO TURKEY TOUR PRICES – PER PERSON
Double Room: from £ 1132.00
Single Room: from £ 1679.00
- Our international vacations are designed to allow you to experience and compare a variety of cultures, take in the “must see” sights, and make the most vivid memories
- You can choose one of our ready-made combined packages or we can arrange your own customized combined tour program
- Whether you come for 7 or 16 days multi-country tour, our superb, high quality choice of facilities and sparkling service will never be topped
- These tours are available all year round, also for single traveler, group not necessary
- Arrival airport transfer
- Transportation with comfortable motor coach according to the itinerary
- 2 nights hotel in Sofia (BB basis)
- 1 night hotel in Bansko (BB basis)
- 1 night hotel in Thessaloniki (BB basis)
- 2 nights hotel in Athens (BB basis)
- 2 nights hotel in Mykonos (BB basis)
- 2 nights hotel in Santorini (BB basis)
- Visit of Rila Monastery
- Sightseeing tour of Koprivshtitsa
- Walking tour in Bansko
- Sightseeing tour of Sofia
- Guided Athens Sightseeing Tour
- Escorted Half All in One Panoramic Tour
- Guided Vergina Tour
- Transfer for hotel to Piraeus port
- Ferry tickets to Santorini
- Transfer from Santorini Port to hotel
- Transfer from hotel to Santorini Port
- Ferry tickets to Mykonos
- Transfer from Mykonos Port to hotel
- Transfer from hotel to Mykonos Port
- Ferry tickets to Piraeus or Rafina
- Departure transfer from Piraeus or Rafina Port to Athens Airport
- Special lectures on coach during long rides
- Professional English guide
Day 1 – Bulgaria – Sofia
Arrival at Sofia airport and transfer to the hotel. Today you will be free to explore Sofia on your own. Overnight in Sofia.
Day 2 – Bulgaria – Sofia – Koprivshtitsa – Sofia
One day tour to the town of Koprivshtitsa. A town with a special spirit, now turned into a museum where you can feel the unique atmosphere of the Revival Period in Bulgaria. Outstanding ethnographic treasures can be seen together with significant historical monuments: specific architecture, original furniture, old weapons, national costumes, traditional crafts, precious jewellery. In the afternoon drive back to Sofia. Overnight in Sofia.
Day 3 – Bulgaria – Sofia – Rila Monastery – Bansko
Departure for Bansko. On the way stop for a visit of the beautiful Rila Monastery – the most exquisite example of the monastery art and architecture in Bulgaria. Guided tour of the monastery complex. Visit to Nativity of the Virgin Church with its miracle icon of the Virgin and splendid gilded iconostasis, the old kitchen, the monastery museum where you can learn about the long and heroic history of the monastery, the woodcarved cross made for a period of twelve years by a monk called Rafael, Hrelyo’s Tower and many spectacular views from the mountain and the surrounding nature. Arrival in Bansko in the late afternoon. Bansko is the most famous ski resort in Bulgaria with excellent conditions for winter sports. The town also keeps a special authentic atmosphere with its old houses and traditional restaurants. Accommodation and overnight in Bansko.